This item is on sale!
- Early Black Friday - Inventory Sale! All Inventory is temporarily discounted!: -20%
- Crochet weaves are extra discounted: -10%
Blocked in a long oval, can be requested in any type of oval (standard oval, long oval, or X-long oval)
Crown: Front 3.6"/9cm, Back 3.8"/9.5cm
This Panama hat is the classic fedora style, known also as a center dent crown, due to the dent that runs down the center of the crown.
The classic fedora is blocked on a semi long oval hat block rather then a perfectly round one to fit the average person better.
Snap brim on the front causing the brim to tip downward slightly and upward in the back just a little.
Almost a Stingy Brim: Just a bit smaller then our standard brim. Does offer some shade protection but more often selected for the style. Some people just look great in short brims!
Each and every Panama hat we sell is handmade right here in Ecuador, so no two hats are exactly alike.
DID YOU KNOW? You can custom design a hat exactly to your specifications! Click Here
1. Print our measuring tape to ensure an accurate measurement.
2. Wrap the measuring tape around the widest part of your head being sure the tape falls above your ears and the ridge of your eyebrows.
3. Using your measurements, you can view our current stock of all Panama hats for your size.
Send us your question about this Cuenca Grade 6 Classic Fedora hat, and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
You can also give us a call, toll-free at 1 800-876-6956